Operation: Just Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Major Operation:Just Revenge (Global War on Terrorism, Battle for Marjah)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smoke Grenades

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spooky

Spooky

Smoke Grenades Empty
PostSubject: Smoke Grenades   Smoke Grenades I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:54 am

I was wondering if players would be able to use certain types of smoke grenades during gameplay or if those would be specifically reserved for the OP Administrators.
And if we can use smoke grenades what kind would be allowed?

Thanks,
-Spooky
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Smoke Grenades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Grenades   Smoke Grenades I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:06 am

Spooky wrote:
I was wondering if players would be able to use certain types of smoke grenades during gameplay or if those would be specifically reserved for the OP Administrators.
And if we can use smoke grenades what kind would be allowed?

Thanks,
-Spooky

Smoke Gernades will be allowed and other smokes. A list of smokes allwed will be listed later today after our planning meeting
Back to top Go down
https://operationjustrevenge.darkbb.com
koi

Smoke Grenades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Grenades   Smoke Grenades I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:37 pm

where is the list located? I have been looking everywhere and have not been able to find. Thanks! :)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Smoke Grenades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Grenades   Smoke Grenades I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:10 pm

I am compileing it and will post it soon
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Smoke Grenades Empty
PostSubject: Smoke Gernades   Smoke Grenades I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Smoke Gernades Permitted: All individuals using smoke if it hasnt ever been used or seen by a Admin will not be allowed till approved. Everyone using smoke must identify that they will with Admin Prior to the Start of the Event. A demonstration of said Device may be required.

Approved Smoke Devices as of 7/27/2010
US Coast Guard Smoke
Battlefield Smoke Gernades
Tactical Smoke Gernades
Sport Smoke (Signal Smoke)
PB-200
Sky Diver Smoke Signal

Other Smokes with Approval and demonstration may be required. I can direct you to some of these vendors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smoke Grenades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Grenades   Smoke Grenades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoke Grenades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation: Just Revenge :: Base Exchange :: Weaponary-
Jump to: