Operation: Just Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Major Operation:Just Revenge (Global War on Terrorism, Battle for Marjah)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are your intentions?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gul Haider

What are your intentions? Empty
PostSubject: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:12 pm

I am Gul Haider, a simple Tajik. I am also a commander of the Northern Alliance. We have fought the Russians, Arabs, other Afghans. We will fight Americans and her friends, if need be.
What do you plan to do about the Americans, NATO, and the insurgents?
If you align with any unsavory elements that run counter to the overall security and stability of MY country, you will be shot.
We have the means and capabilities.
We are the Northern Alliance.
And we are everywhere.

Best Regards,
-Gul Haider
Back to top Go down
Josep Bin Irbani

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:22 pm

As the political leader and a religous leader of the New Islamic Political Party (IPP), I am requesting political soverinty for my office, myself and my 2 bodyguards.

God bless and best wishes,

Josep Bin Irbani
New Islamic Political Party Chairman
Back to top Go down
Zmonster

Zmonster

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:42 am

Baba (Brother) Haider,

It has been too many years for the Infidels, they should have delivered on their promises of improving our infrastructure. We have done far more to secure our country side,

And now with the creation of the National Islamic Political Party, we can partake in the political process.

The Occupiers dislike this, but how can they? Fellow Afghans attempting to participate in the election of representatives, instead the occupiers see the IPP as an extension of the TAQ.

They see this as a threat? Why? Are we not attempting to participate in the process they have encouraged?

The IPP Chairman will have an office in Marjah, Mr. Josep Irbani will gladly meet you, no harm will come upon you or our fellow brothers, you have my word in the Name of the Prophet.

Emir Salahudin
Back to top Go down
Josep Bin Irbani

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:13 am

رئيسا بي بي والزعيم الديني للعقيدة الإسلامية ، وأحث جميع الأخوة الإسلامية بلدي في المجيء والاجتماع معي في مكتبي لمناقشة مستقبل المرجة ، ويجب علينا أن الفرقة كإخوة لمستقبل بلدنا ، والحكومة الأفغانية وطريقة حياتنا وعقيدتنا.

ونحن بكل سرور منح الحماية واللجوء إلى هؤلاء الذين يؤيدون الأحزاب السياسية الإسلامية الجديدة.

أرض الإسلام بحاجة إلى دعمكم لتخليص الاستبداد والعيش في سلام دائم من أي وقت مضى.

جوزيب بن Irbani
جديد رئيس الحزب الإسلامي السياسي

As the IPP Chairman and Religious Leader of the Islamic faith, I urge all of my Islamic Brothers to come and meet with me in my office to discuss the future of Marjah, We must band as Brothers for the future of our country, the Afghan Government, our way of life and our faith.

We will gladly grant protection and asylum to those who support the New Islamic Political Party.

The Land of Islam needs your support to rid tyranny and live in ever lasting peace.

Josep Bin Irbani
New Islamic Political Party Chairman
Back to top Go down
Salami SAAC

Salami SAAC

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:13 am

غول حيدر.

ما هي نوايا كنت أصدق؟ فمن السهل عليك أن تقول هذا وذاك من الحماية في الشمال. الامور لا تعمل تماما إلى هنا بنفس الطريقة في الجنوب ولا سيما المرجة. أحيانا الحكومة وقراراتها في كابول لا يبدو أن تطبق حقا بالنسبة لنا هنا في المناطق الجنوبية. هو بلدي وكذلك صديقي الشمالية. تذكر ذلك.

كان لديك الكثير من النجاح في طرد حركة طالبان في الشمال وخصوصا مع مساعدة من لخلفها الأجهزة السوفياتي طائرات حربية خاصة من المعارك الثابت الخاص حارب مع السوفيات في تلك السنوات خلال 1980s.

كما تفخر جميع أعضاء هذه الامة العظيمة الذين سالت دماؤهم والدموع في اسم أفغانستان ، نشكر لك.

ومع ذلك ، كانت أعمالكم كبيرة ليس كذلك موثقة هنا في المرجة كما كانت تصل الشمالية. أخبار بطيئة ويسافر كثير من شعبنا هي في الظلام كاملة حول الأشياء. العالم الغربي تبدو في بعض الأحيان لمعرفة المزيد عن لنا من أن نفعل هنا إلى أسفل.

أيضا ، في حين كنت قادرا على الاحتفاظ بها واستعادة سيطرة كبيرة في الشمال الى هنا ونحن في جنوب المرجة كانوا يعيشون في خوف الكامل والمطلق لنظام ما يسمى طالبان السابق. كثير من هم على قيد الحياة في الواقع السابق وبصحة جيدة ومزدهرة الى هنا يعيشون بيننا بسيط الشعبية المزارعين.

من وجهة نظرنا في حين ادعى معظم بقية دول العالم لم تعد حركة طالبان تحكم أفغانستان ، ونحن هنا في المنطقة يشعر خلاف ذلك. وباكستان هي فقط عبر الحدود الجنوبية هنا وأنها تطفو بحرية ذهابا وايابا في. انهم فقط كانوا ينتظرون بصبر لكرة مرتدة وتطفو على السطح. يجبروننا على زراعة الخشخاش لا تزال حقولهم ، والموانئ العديد من الغرباء الذين الأفكار الراديكالية للإسلام قد فرضت علينا ، واختار مؤخرا فقط إلى حجر زوجين الفقراء من الموت الذي كان قد شغل كل من طريقهم.

أنا مجرد رجل بسيط القديم الذي حاول أن تعيش يوما خارج بلدي كمزارع بسيط. ونتيجة لشيخ القرية في موقف صعب للاحتفاظ. واحد من ناحية ، يجب أن أكون وفيا لتنشئة الطفولة ولكن من أجل مصلحة شعبي فوري ، لا يزال لدي ليوم ليعيش مع حقيقة ان طالبان على قيد الحياة وبصحة جيدة ومزدهرة بيننا. أحيانا لا بد لي من الذهاب ضد ما والدي علمني إذا أشعر به لما فيه خير شعبي أنا المسؤول.

لا بد لي أن أذكر أيضا في شبابه عندما جاءت الولايات المتحدة منذ سنوات عديدة وساعدنا لري حقولنا. نحن الملقب حتى اشكار جاه / هلمند "ليتل اميركا". بعض هذه القنوات جدا لا تزال قائمة اليوم والموارد الرئيسية لبقائنا.

في حين أن طالبان هي قاسية في نواح كثيرة ، وكانت الامور ليست سيئة جدا حتى وقت قريب عندما اختار أن يأتي من الخارج واثارة وعاء. بالطبع كانوا في موقف دفاعي واختار العودة الى الكفاح. وللأسف فإن سفك الدماء في شوارع قريتي ليست دائما الضحايا المقصودين ومرات كثيرة أنا اضطر لقبول أفراد الأسرة المكلومة عن الضحايا الأبرياء.

الولايات المتحدة ساعدتنا مرة واحدة ، ولقد لمنحهم الاحترام والاستفادة من شك في أن ربما ما على الرغم من المتشددين طالبان تبقي تقول لي باستمرار ، وربما تكون هنا مرة أخرى مع أصدق من النوايا الحسنة.

لذا أطلب منكم مرة أخرى ، غول حيدر ، هل أنت على استعداد لنقل المعارك الى هنا ومساعدة زملائك الأفغانية الاخوة مواصلة القتال؟ أو هل تكون مجرد راضية الآن أن لديك تحرير الأراضي الشمالية الخاص والسماح لبقية العالم ، ولا سيما ما ذكر تقرير مصير المتحدة الى هنا؟

Gul Haider.

What are you truest intentions? It is easy for you to say this and that from the protection of the North. Things don't quite work down here the same way in the South especially Marjah. Sometimes the government and the decisions in Kabul don't seem to really apply to us here in the Southern regions. It is MY country as well my Northern friend. Remember that.

You have had much success in driving out the Taliban in the North especially with the help of the of the left over Soviet hardware especially warplanes from your hard fought battles with the Soviets in those years during the 1980s.

As all proud members of this great nation those who have shed thier blood and tears in the name of Afghanistan, we thank you.

However, your great deeds were not as well documented down here in Marjah as they were up North. News travels slow and many of our own people are in the complete dark about things. The western world sometimes seems to know more about us than we do down here.

Also, while you were able to retain and take back much control in the North here down South we in Marjah have been living in complete and utter fear of the so called former Taliban regime. Many of the former are indeed alive and well and thriving down here living among us simple farmer folk.

From our perspective while most of the rest of the world claimed the Taliban no longer control Afghanistan, we here in the region feel otherwise. Pakistan is just across the southern border here and they freely float back and forth at will. They have just been patiently awaiting to rebound and resurface. They force us to still cultivate thier poppy fields, harbor many outsiders whose radical ideas of Islam have been forced upon us, and just recently chose to stone a poor couple to death who had thier fill of thier way.

I am just a simple old man who has tried to live my days out as a simple farmer. As a village elder its a difficult position to hold. One the one hand, I have to be faithful to childhood upbringing but for the good of my immediate people, I still have to day to day live the with fact the Taliban are alive and well and thriving among us. Sometimes I must go against what my father taught me if I feel its for the good of my people I'm responsible for.

I also must remember as a youth when the United States came many years ago and helped us irrigate our fields. We even nicknamed Lashkar Gah/Helmand "Little America". Some of those very canals still stand today and are key resources for our very survival.

While the Taliban are harsh in many ways, things were not so bad until recently when outsiders chose to come and stir the pot. Of course they were on the defensive and chose to fight back. Unfortunately the blood spilling in the streets of my village are not always the intended victims and many times I'm forced to embrace the grieving family members of an innocent victim.

The United States helped us once, I have to give them the respect and benefit of the doubt that perhaps despite what the Taliban hardliners constantly keep telling me, perhaps they are here again with the truest of good intentions.

So I ask you again, Gul Haider, are you willing to bring the fight down here and help your fellow Afghan brothers continue the fight? Or will you just be complacent now that you have freed your Northern territories and let the rest of the world, especially the United Stated decide the fate down here?

Back to top Go down
Salami SAAC

Salami SAAC

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:38 am

جوزيب بن Irbani

وبما أن شيخ القرية لمنطقة المرجة لا أرى أي سبب لماذا يمكن أن متجر الإعداد لسنا هنا في المنطقة.

ومع ذلك ، يجب فهم الوضع الى هنا حساس. حركة طالبان لا تزال في كل مكان. حيث قاد العالم الغربي إلى الاعتقاد خلاف ذلك ، ونحن نعرف على نحو أفضل. نحن نعيش في خوف هنا.

كنت أكثر من المرجح أن يكون يذهب أن تدفقوا على الفور مع وجودهم لحظة وصولك. لا نتوقع من الترحيب الحار الذي قد يكون مصادفة في مكان آخر من بين المناطق الشمالية من أمتنا العظيمة.

وإنني أتطلع للعمل معكم نيابة عن جميع إخواننا وأخواتنا في الجنوب الأمل في أن يوم واحد من المتطرفين يمكن أن يكون الدافع وراء بعيدا ، ونحن قد يعود إلى شكل أكثر سلمية للدين علينا جميعا نشأ معهم.

Josep Bin Irbani

As the village elder for the Marjah region I see no reason why you cannot setup shop here in the area.

However, you must understand the situation down here is delicate. The Taliban are still everywhere. Where the Western world is led to believe otherwise, we know better. We live in fear here.

You're most likely going to be be immediately swarmed with thier prescense the minute you arrive. Don't expect the warm welcome you may have encountered elsewhere amongst the Northern areas of our great nation.

I look forward to working with you on behalf of all our Southern brothers and sisters in hope that one day the radicals can be driven away and we might return to a more peacful form of the religion we all grew up with.

Back to top Go down
Salami SAAC

Salami SAAC

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:07 am

أمير صلاح الدين

لسنوات كنت والأصدقاء لديك متشدد للتخويف لنا بالاعتقاد بها سواء في طريقك أو الطريق السريع. ربما كنت على حق. حتى وقت قريب كان يبدو لم يكن لدينا خيارات أخرى ، لا خيار آخر. في حين أن التقارير الواردة من أماكن متفرقة في الشمال وأشارت الغزاة الأجانب مرة أخرى على أن يأتي الى وطننا وبدأ يصل النزاع ، كلمة في الشمال في نهاية المطاف أن يطلق سراحه من الطغيان معينة كانت قد بدأت تطفو على السطح.

لسنوات نحن الشعب الأفغاني الحقيقية في الجنوب وأعرب عن أمله لهذا اليوم حيث طرق الايام الخوالي ستعود في نهاية المطاف. من يحاسب لممارسة شعائر ديننا في طريقنا ، وطريقنا الآباء جلبت لنا من دون الخوف من لاتخاذ أبسط الأخطاء ، على تربية أولادنا الطريقة التي طرحت بدلا من الطريقة الوحشية هو حاليا سيكون بمثابة حلم تحقق.

لدينا غول حيدر ، الذي يدعي انه هو من الشمال ، وقد خاضت كل الغزاة على أرضنا في وقت واحد أو لآخر ، وجعلت بعض التصريحات الجريئة جدا عن اولئك الذين جنب مع الأحرف تافه.

لدينا أيضا جوزيب بن Irbani الذي يدعي أنه المقبلة ، والتي ترغب في الإعداد في هذه المنطقة مكتبا لدين سلمي ، ونحن جميعا واحد نشأ مع وتساعد على ومساعدة الذين مساعدته.

بالطبع كنت الأنابيب فورا ويقول سعيد للمساعدة. ما أنت على الرغم من النوايا الحقيقي. هل هذا الرجل سوف يختتم بالرصاص قبل ان يمكن حتى ان تكون مفتوحة بشكل كامل 24 ساعة؟

آمل تصريحاتكم عن كل واحد منا العمل معا في سلام حقا صادقين. أنا حقا لا. وسجل حافل من أنت وbuddie الخاص متشدد لكن لا يتكلمون بلطف جدا بالنسبة نفسها. وفي هذا الصدد ، وبطبيعة الحال يجب على قوة الغازي نرى التفاعل طالبان منظمة القاعدة مع بي بي باعتبارها أحد الاهتمامات المشروعة.

أنا نفسي لديها صعوبة في العثور على البيانات الخاصة بك سهلة الهضم من دون قلق. أحب أن نعتقد بصدق كنت تعني كل كلمة قلته.

أرجو أن يدرك حيدر ليست بهذه البساطة لالطاجيكية كما كنت اعتقد انه هو. نتذكر ، وتحالف الشمال تخليص شمال منكم وكيندا الخاص. شيئا لا ينسى.

عندما يأتي شخص مثل Irbani على طول ويطلب للحصول على مساعدة في تخليص بلادنا من الطغيان ، والتي تفترض على الفور أن الغزاة والطغيان. أنت لم تنظر في الواقع يتحدث عن الاستبداد قد تكون أنت ورفاقا متشدد الخاص بك؟

أنا حقا لا أتمنى أن تكون بداية لتفيد وجود اتجاه لتغيير طرق وأنت مجموعتك ولكن من الصعب بالنسبة لي أعتقد ذلك. مع الغزاة ينغلق بسرعة في أعقاب لدينا وعلى الناس مثل هؤلاء الرجال القادمة الى المدينة من المحتمل جدا من أحلامي يوما مجموعاتك باتت معدودة إذا لم تكن صادقة تماما في البيانات الخاصة بك.

Emir Salahudin

For years you and your hardliner friends have bullied us into believing its either your way or the highway. Perhaps you are right. Until recently it seemed we had no other options, no other choice. While spotty reports from the north indicated foreign invaders had once again come on to our homeland and started up conflict, word of the north finally being freed of your particular tyranny has also begun to surface.

For years we the true Afghan people of the south have hoped for the day where the ways of the old days would finally return. To practice our faith our way, the way our parents brought us up without fear of being punished for making the simplest of mistakes, to raise our children the way we were raised instead of the brutal way it currently is would be a dream come true.

We have Gul Haider, whom claims he is from the North and has fought every invader on our soil at one time or another and has made some very bold statements about those who side with unsavory characters.

We also have Josep Bin Irbani who claims to be coming and wishing to setup in this region an office of a peaceful religion, one we all grew up with and to help and assist those that assist him.

Of course you immediately pipe up and say, glad to help. What are you truest intentions though. Is this guy going to wind up dead before he can even be open a full twenty four hours?

I would hope your statements about all of us working together in peace are indeed truthful. I really do. The track record of you and your hardliner buddie however do not speak too kindly for itself. In that regard, of course the invader force must see the Taliban Al Queda interaction with the IPP as a legitimate concern.

I myself have a hard time finding your statements easy to digest without concern. I'd love to believe you truthfully mean every word you said.

I hope you realize Haider isn't as simple of a Tajik as you think he is. Remember, the Northern Alliance rid the North of you and your kinda. Something to not forget.

When someone like Irbani comes along and asks for help in ridding our country of tyranny, you immediately assume the invaders are that tyranny. Did you not consider the fact the tyranny he speaks of may be you and your hardliner buddies?

I really do hope you are stating a start of a trend to change you and your group's ways but its hard for me to believe that. With the invaders rapidly closing in on our heels and folks like these guys coming to town its quite possible my dreams of your groups days are numbered if you are not totally sincere in your statements.

Back to top Go down
Josep Bin Irbani

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:41 pm

تحية الى كل من إخوتي الإسلامية ،
فقط لكي لا يصبح هذا الوضع ينذر بالخطر ، وارجو ان نصح بسبب التوتر الشديد والخطر ، سيتم المسلحة حراس بلدي وسيتم عرض علنا أسلحة لحماية لي وسندافع عن عمد سيادة والصفاء من جديد مكتب الحزب الإسلامي السياسي. وجميع أعضاء هذا المكتب عرض شارة صفراء مع الحروف (بي بي) ونحن طرف محايد لغرض وحيد هو تحقيق السلام والرخاء إلى أرض الإسلام.

التحيات ،
جوزيب بن Irbani
رئيس مجلس إدارة جديد للأحزاب السياسية الإسلامية

Greetings to all of my Islamic Brothers,
Just so this does not become an alarming situation, please be advised due to the extreme tension and danger, my bodyguards will be armed and will openly display weapons for my protection and will willfully defend the sovereignty and serenity of the New Islamic Political Party Office. All members of this office will display a yellow armband with the letters (IPP) We are a neutral party for the sole purpose of bringing peace and prosperity to the land of Islam.

Regards,
Josep Bin Irbani
Chairman, New Islamic Political Party
Back to top Go down
Zmonster

Zmonster

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:31 pm

In the name of the most merciful and powerful,

Leader of the citizens of Marjah, yet again the enemies of our faith and country have spilled the blood of the innocent, "15:24 02/09/2010 KABUL, September 2 (RIA Novosti) - Six people were killed and more than 10 were injured on Thursday when NATO aviation mistakenly attacked an election rally in the country's north, local officials said.

The attack took place in the Takhar province. The NATO servicemen believed that they were targeting a militant meeting, a spokesman for the province's governor said.

Neither NATO, nor the International Security Assistance Force's commanders have commented.

Accidental attacks by NATO aviation on civilians are common in Afghanistan, and are a major cause behind growing resentment at the presence of foreign troops."

How can we stand by and watch our citizens be killed for attempting to participate in the democratic system that the infildels stress that we support. Those citizens were targeted because they are creating a voting block seen as a threat to the puppet government that is being supported by the West.

Baba Salahudin
Back to top Go down
8-IRON

8-IRON

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Put on a real uniform and I guarantee we won't miss next time.
Back to top Go down
Zmonster

Zmonster

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:46 am

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
8-IRON

8-IRON

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:24 am

Our misfired missile saved you one unused suicide bomber. And if you want to play this game, I think your 4 RPG rockets launched at your own mosque in Asadabad on the first day of Ramadan trumps our misfire. At least we thought we were targeting insurgents, what's your excuse?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your intentions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation: Just Revenge :: Civillians :: Afgahn City Goverment/Forces-
Jump to: