Operation: Just Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Major Operation:Just Revenge (Global War on Terrorism, Battle for Marjah)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NATO Troopers/hang tight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8-IRON

8-IRON

NATO Troopers/hang tight Empty
PostSubject: NATO Troopers/hang tight   NATO Troopers/hang tight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Guys I will get to all your emails and PMs ASAP. Last night the remnants of tropical storm Hermine tore through my ranch, and knocked out my Internet. I'm typing this on my iPhone, and trying to answer messages here, my email as well as two other airsoft forums. As soon as my internet is fixed I will address all your questions, and if I can't I will leave my number in this thread on Friday, and you can call me before the OP. I appreciate your patience.
Back to top Go down
8-IRON

8-IRON

NATO Troopers/hang tight Empty
PostSubject: Re: NATO Troopers/hang tight   NATO Troopers/hang tight I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:49 am

My cell number is: 512.656.3837. Please use it responsibly. I will be at the OP site no later than 12:00 tomorrow. If you call, and I do not pick up, please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I will be setting up my camp, performing recon of the field, and attending chopper training.
If you are arriving tomorrow, call or text me, and I will get you situated. I would prefer our platoon to camp in the same vicinity.
Squad leaders:
I have intel packets with grid maps, arial imagery and a solid outline of our objectives. You will receive this once you arrive.
Back to top Go down

NATO Troopers/hang tight
Page 1 of 1