Operation: Just Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Major Operation:Just Revenge (Global War on Terrorism, Battle for Marjah)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Use common sense.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
8-IRON

8-IRON

Use common sense. Empty
PostSubject: Use common sense.   Use common sense. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:12 pm

I'm not preaching to anyone, but just wanted to make something clear. For those people that are showing up in gear, or planning on wearing the uniform while in route to the OP, if you plan on stopping for gas, cigs, food, whatever, be aware that you are wearing a uniform, and treat it with respect. I actually advise people not to travel in gear, but if for whatever reason you are, make sure no patches, ranks, or anything associated with the branches is visible or on the uniform.
You Joes earned the right to wear whatever you want, but I'm mainly asking the civie, or younger crowd to be aware of this. That's all, off my soapbox. Let's have fun!

And last but not least: DO NOT TRAVEL WITH YOUR REPLICA EXPOSED, EVER!
Back to top Go down
koi

Use common sense. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Use common sense.   Use common sense. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:44 am

8-IRON wrote:

And last but not least: DO NOT TRAVEL WITH YOUR REPLICA EXPOSED, EVER!
LoL Yesterday I forgot mine was in the trunk, I went by a little tire shop to get a used tire to last me 2 months till I get new rims. When I opened the trunk should have seen the guys face lol. People could call the cops on you so be safe!
Back to top Go down

Use common sense.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation: Just Revenge :: Operations Major Announcments :: Major Announcements For Event-
Jump to: