Operation: Just Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Major Operation:Just Revenge (Global War on Terrorism, Battle for Marjah)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NATO Forces, please read. GEAR CHECK.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8-IRON

8-IRON

NATO Forces, please read. GEAR CHECK. Empty
PostSubject: NATO Forces, please read. GEAR CHECK.   NATO Forces, please read. GEAR CHECK. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:05 am

Howdy NATO Forces Troopers! As your newly appointed CO, I wanted to get down to business. I need some intel on my fellow troopers. Please review this thread, and take the time to reply so I can know what kind of gear and firepower we are working with. Please send your replies to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I will start off. Again do not reply to this thread, due to enemy intel gathering, I don't want them to see what we have. But I will go ahead and set the example so you know what I am looking for in your replies.

GEAR CHECK:

Call sign: 8-IRON

Primary: WE-MK16 SCAR DMR platform (4x32 scope)/ 4x30 rounds ammo

Secondary: WE 1911/2x15 rounds ammo

Special: 2xPro Arms Frag Grenade/1xM18 Claymore w wireless remote detonator

Night Ops gear: 1x Viper NV monocle

Comms: yes

Camping? arriving Friday, camping until Sunday

Physical ability (please use one of the following to describe)
1.Runnin' N' Gunnin' all day
2.Run when needed
3.Haven't run since high school

2.Run when needed

Please be honest with the physical ability question. I want to make sure we are all having fun out there, but I also don't want to put anyone in a position where they may over exert themselves. Do not worry if you are not in the best of shape, that's not what this is about. It's so I have a good idea on how to tactically allocate our forces to achieve victory.
Back to top Go down
8-IRON

8-IRON

NATO Forces, please read. GEAR CHECK. Empty
PostSubject: Re: NATO Forces, please read. GEAR CHECK.   NATO Forces, please read. GEAR CHECK. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:10 pm

25 views and not one email, makes me sad. Listen, if you do not wish to email me, shoot me a PM instead. I take MilSim OPs pretty serious, and I expect you guys to do the same. It is a game, and most certainly we are all out there having fun, but achieving victory against our enemies is not an option so please send me the info I requested ASAP. It will make things go a lot more smoothly once everyone shows up. Have a great weekend!
Back to top Go down

NATO Forces, please read. GEAR CHECK.
Page 1 of 1