Operation: Just Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Major Operation:Just Revenge (Global War on Terrorism, Battle for Marjah)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW INTEL/OBJs/FOR MY TROOPERS.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8-IRON

8-IRON

NEW INTEL/OBJs/FOR MY TROOPERS. Empty
PostSubject: NEW INTEL/OBJs/FOR MY TROOPERS.   NEW INTEL/OBJs/FOR MY TROOPERS. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:18 am

To the Troopers not on my list: shoot me a PM or email at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I have current intel as well as objectives to distribute to those 'not in the know'. This includes highly sensitive enemy intel, as well as our primary OBJ within the OPs AO. Nothing more can be revealed do to OPFOR intel gathering, so please follow my orders so you have your primary OBJs laid out before deployment.
Back to top Go down
8-IRON

8-IRON

NEW INTEL/OBJs/FOR MY TROOPERS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW INTEL/OBJs/FOR MY TROOPERS.   NEW INTEL/OBJs/FOR MY TROOPERS. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:27 am

Some very new and exciting updates on the OP were relayed to me tonight on the conference call with the OPs organizer. It is very important to get in communication with me via email, or PM, so I can relay this information to you. If you want to show up prepared and not with your head up somewhere it shouldn't be, get in contact with me ASAP, and get in the know.

8-IRON.
Back to top Go down

NEW INTEL/OBJs/FOR MY TROOPERS.
Page 1 of 1