Operation: Just Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Major Operation:Just Revenge (Global War on Terrorism, Battle for Marjah)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few simple facts...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gul Haider

A few simple facts... Empty
PostSubject: A few simple facts...   A few simple facts... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:29 pm

I am Gul Haider, a simple Tajik. I am also a commander of the Northern Alliance. We have fought the Russians, Arabs, other Afghans. We will fight Americans and her friends, if need be. And we will continue to fight Al Queda and the Taliban.

Our Afghan brothers in the Taliban are always welcome to surrender and swear allegiance to the Northern Alliance and to Afghanistan. Foreign invaders will not be given the same opportunity. We will eliminate any foreign troops captured or wounded. So leave now.

The only reason the Americans and NATO are here is because of AQ.

What say you?
Back to top Go down
D-Train

D-Train

PostSubject: Re: A few simple facts...   A few simple facts... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Was told to pass this on. The U.S. force said " We Have A Big Can Of Whop Azz And Shaking It Up Right Now " I think they want to pop the top.
Back to top Go down
Gul Haider

PostSubject: Re: A few simple facts...   A few simple facts... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:27 am

That is a pleasant message to send through an intermediary...As such, if the leaders have anything to say to another LEADER, then feel free to contact me.

-Gul Haider
Back to top Go down
D-Train

D-Train

PostSubject: Re: A few simple facts...   A few simple facts... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:54 am

LOL All in the name of fun. This is the big game. Bring out that team spirit. Play hard and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Salami SAAC

Salami SAAC

PostSubject: Re: A few simple facts...   A few simple facts... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:03 am

غول حيدر

ابن الاتصال بك الآن. أنا كنت قد لذا يرجى التكرم بإرسال رسالة قوية لمطالبة حركة طالبان وزعماء القاعدة للخروج بشكل سلمي ، أو بالقوة إذا لزم الأمر سيكون في غاية الامتنان.

شكرا.

Gul Haider

I'm contacting you now. I you could so kindly please send a strong message to ask the Taliban and Al Qaeda leaders to leave peacefully, or by force if required it would be most appreciated.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few simple facts...   A few simple facts... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few simple facts...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation: Just Revenge :: Insurgent Forces :: Taliban/AlQueda Forces-
Jump to: