Operation: Just Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Major Operation:Just Revenge (Global War on Terrorism, Battle for Marjah)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro from Greywolf Game Admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Intro from Greywolf Game Admin Empty
PostSubject: Intro from Greywolf Game Admin   Intro from Greywolf Game Admin I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:15 am

Im a 24 year veteran of the Armed Forces 4yrs in Marines Active and 4yrs Reserve and 16 in the Army (Served in several capacities form instructor, MEU SOC, Safety and range control, Recon, and Rangers) Pulled two years assigned to UN in Somalia. I worked my way up from enlisted to E6 and became a Officer to the rank of Major.

Ive been involved with a long list of real world Operations in the Military.

I have been involved fully in Airsoft for 8.5 years actively and a little more than 2 years non actively (Skirmish here and there). Played in Ohio, Florida, Colorado, and am now here in Texas. I am out of San Antonio, Texas. Team Leader for Wolfpack Platton. I have been playing as a Individual till recentally here in Texas.

I have been in many Major Ops and hundreds of Skirmishes over the years.
Back to top Go down
https://operationjustrevenge.darkbb.com
D-Train

D-Train

Intro from Greywolf Game Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro from Greywolf Game Admin   Intro from Greywolf Game Admin I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:49 pm

Welcome to the home of the WOLFPACK. We hope that we can bring you the best that airsoft has to offer. My call name is D-Train exmarine mp 3.5 years of that. Was picked to go to H.M.X.1 got out 1st but not befor the paper work. Alot of paper work. Worked with pro boxers and did private security. Also was a part of tactical shooting matches. Had some fun and made friends. Now in airsoft back in the milsim playing field im loving life.
Back to top Go down

Intro from Greywolf Game Admin
Page 1 of 1