Operation: Just Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Major Operation:Just Revenge (Global War on Terrorism, Battle for Marjah)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro from the Comander

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Intro from the Comander Empty
PostSubject: Intro from the Comander   Intro from the Comander I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Hello all!

Just a little intoduction to give you an bit of Back ground on your Commander

I am a retired Marine Master Sergeant of 22 + years, My primary Mos was 0848 Marine Artillary Operations Chief. ( the guy that figures the data that makes the Big guns hit the target) I have served in every billet From Squad Leader to Platoon Leader in the infantry rifle platoon in combat. From Somalia to Iraqi freedom.

I started airsoft about 4 years ago when I was the range safety officer for BullDog 2. I truely enjoyed watching the event unfold and have bee hooked ever since.

I have filled the roll of commander in just about every major Op I have played in. Ugent fury 2, Desert Vangard, Bull Dog 3 and 4, Oki invasion 4 and 5, adrenaline rush, Deadfest 3 to name a few..

I have played in numerous skermishes not as many as I would like but such is life LOL!

I look forward to fighting alongside you all and the battle ahead!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Intro from the Comander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro from the Comander   Intro from the Comander I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Thanks for the Intro
Back to top Go down
https://operationjustrevenge.darkbb.com

Intro from the Comander
Page 1 of 1