Operation: Just Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Major Operation:Just Revenge (Global War on Terrorism, Battle for Marjah)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are your intentions?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gul Haider

What are your intentions? Empty
PostSubject: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:17 pm

I am Gul Haider, a simple Tajik. I am also a commander of the Northern Alliance. We have fought the Russians, Arabs, other Afghans. We will fight Americans and her friends, if need be.
Why are you here?
Did America tug on your leash?
Is that why you are here?
Back to top Go down
D-Train

D-Train

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Sure hope you can back it up. The U.S. boy don't take no crap. They aint the U.S.S.R. we win wars.
Back to top Go down
8-IRON

8-IRON

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:47 pm

NATO Troopers. I have answered his questions in private. No need to add your opinions. (D-Train is not in our platoon).
Carry on.

Back to top Go down
D-Train

D-Train

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:52 am

LOL All in the name of fun. This is the big game. Bring out that team spirit. Play hard and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Josep Bin Irbani

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:02 pm

farao
Back to top Go down
Salami SAAC

Salami SAAC

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:34 am

لماذا يجب أن يتم ذلك سرا؟

ثيريس ربما أكثر ما يدعو إلى الخاص يجري في وطني مما كنت تريد أن تعرف. هذا يقلقني بشدة. بطريقة ما أشعر هم الذين سوف يعانون أكثر من غيرهم وسيتم شعبي ، الشعب الحقيقي في أفغانستان. وصادقين ، ومنها العمل الدؤوب.

السيد غي العسكرية ، وأنهم جميعا واحد استدعاء 8 الحديد ، في الواقع ، لماذا أنت هنا؟

Why the need to be so secret?

Perhaps theres more reason to your being in my homeland than I want to know. This worries me deeply. Somehow I feel the ones who will suffer the most will be my people, the real Afghan people. The honest, hardworking ones.

Mr military guy, the one they all call 8 Iron, indeed, why are you here?
Back to top Go down
8-IRON

8-IRON

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:20 pm

We are here for your protection, to provide security, and to assist in rebuilding your war torn country. The Tal thinks your economy can flourish off of the poppy fields. This is wrong. We can teach you how to grow crops so your families are fed, and provide you facilities for economic and educational growth.
If this is something that you want for your people, we are on the same page. If it's not, you are the enemy and will be dealt with accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1