Operation: Just Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Major Operation:Just Revenge (Global War on Terrorism, Battle for Marjah)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are your intentions?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gul Haider

What are your intentions? Empty
PostSubject: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:21 pm

I am Gul Haider, a simple Tajik. I am also a commander of the Northern Alliance. We have fought the Russians, Arabs, other Afghans. We will fight Americans and her friends, if need be.
Why are you here?
Last I remember, you left shortly after the Russians. It was a matter of convenience for you. And now you come back....
Back to top Go down
Salami SAAC

Salami SAAC

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:27 am

آخر مرة أتذكر الاميركيين يجري في وطننا مساعدتهم لنا ري أرضنا. كنا نسميها حتى عسكر غاه / هلمند "ليتل اميركا". إلى يومنا هذا بعض هذه القنوات لا تزال حيوية جدا لبقائنا.

وآمل عودتهم مرة أخرى هو مع أفضل النوايا ضد أولئك الذين في بعض الأحيان يبدو أن لديها لم تكن صادقة حتى في وعودهم

Last time I remember the Americans being in our homeland they helped us irrigate our land. We even called Laskar Gah/Helmand "Little America". To this very day some of those canals are still very vital to our survival.

I hope thier return once again is with the best of intentions against those at times whom seem to have not been so sincere in thier promises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:35 pm

Our intention good sir

Is to excact a toll for the cowardist attacks on my country 1st and formost.

we are also to help free an oppresed country that has not been allowed to govern themselves. to have a free democracy put in place by the people of the land to allow freedoms that are currantly supressed under the extreme measures put in place by the taliban and al queida.

We are a country that will help those in need and the time is right and the need for both our countries is great. To many have died, unfortunatly many more will have to die in order for the preasure of oppression can be lifted.

we wish for nothing more than to destroy the eveil presence that is a cancer to the land and pave the way for healing and growth.

I look forward to our mutual efforts for the just cause that is before us.

Allied commander
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your intentions?   What are your intentions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1